- Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend BIOPLUS-INTERPHEX KOREA(the "BIX").
- Visitors who register onsite at the BIX will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee. The price varies depending on the ticket type. Please refer to the ticket page for details. (Based on the exhibition entry pass ticket, the onsite registration fee is USD10.)
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors, exhibitors and speakers who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the BIX or associated industries or organizations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the BIX, visitors will be allowing the Organisers to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor and who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
- By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared by Organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the BIX.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the BIX.
- Anyone attending the BIX should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- Children under the age of 12 may enter with an adult guardian.
- Children aged 12 and over will be able to attend the BIX. (Childeren also should be registered in BIX.)
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the BIXt.
- Anyone attending the BIX must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the BIX.
- Press badges at the BIX are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognized press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the BIX. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to the BIX may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the BIX under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the BIX and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
COVID-19 Safety and Security
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees are our priority. We work closely with the venue, location and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
- BIX will be delivered with strict standards of health and safety measures including wearing a mask at all times, social distancing, contactless transactions and general hygiene protocols. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
- ALL attendees to BIOPLUS-INTERPHEX KOREA must adhere to the following rules relating to COVID-19: If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the BIX. Persons displaying COVID-19 symptoms may be refused admission.
- Please note, your registration data may be shared with local authorities in compliance with Track and Trace data regulations.
- Click here for more details on COVID-19 in Korea.
- If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact email@example.com.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff and attendees are our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for BIX.
Everyone attending BIX should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside BIX
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at BIX
- Walkthrough or handheld scanners may be in operation at BIX
- CCTV in operation at BIX is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at BIX
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of BIX
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of BIX
Everyone attending BIX is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of the BIX staff
- Remain patient and courteous with BIX staff undertaking security checks.
- Follow the instructions of BIX staff at all times
- On their final visit to BIX, dispose of their badge inside BIX or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside BIX.